Our client is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER (RCE)
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Principal Engineer on the Remediation Consulting & Engineering team (part of the Environment Group), based in Perth with occasional travel to remote locations.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will join a team of 8 specialists, delivering on world class leading projects in Western Australia.
- Tertiary qualifications in either geology, hydrogeology, environmental earth sciences or engineering
- A minimum of 8 years experience in the contaminated land field and familiarity with WA regulations, preferably within the resources sector
- Demonstrable success delivering a range of projects
- Project management and delivery
- Provision of technical expertise to both external and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to growth and strategy
- Identifying and actioning business development opportunities
- Develop and maintain a client portfolio
In return you will be renumerated with an industry leading package & the opportunity to grow in a world leading reputable organisation.
Please forward your resume by clicking on the apply button email to firstname.lastname@example.org For a confidential discussion, contact Amanda Swift (Manager WA) on 08 9200 3452