Our client is an employee-owned science, design, and engineering consulting firm, providing solutions to meet their world's complex challenges. Their employees are the backbone of an integrated company that provides innovative, dependable, and sustainable solutions for their clients. They provide opportunities for each person to use their expertise and talents, grow professionally, and make an impact each and every day. As an employee-owned company, they share their prosperity. They know their employees' commitment, pride and passion contributes to the success of the company and to the successes of their clients. Hard work should reap rewards and build for the future-yours and theirs.
As they continue to grow their presence across Australia, the Melbourne office is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Environmental Auditor to join their Team.
The main duties of this Lead Environmental Auditor include, but are not limited to the following:
- Take the lead on establishing an audit practice in Victoria and then interstate as appropriate
- Be a Technical Leader across Australia in Contaminated Land
- Take the leadership on Contaminated Land Projects in and outside audits as they move towards some with remediation requirements
- Someone who has scope to bring across a team if need be
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum 15 years of related Australian experience in contaminated land auditing and/or remediation
- Ideally you will need to be a Victorian EPA Accredited Environmental Auditor
- Degree qualifications in earth sciences or a relevant engineering degree are required for this position. Post graduate qualification in a relevant field will be highly regarded
- The ability to provide high-end technical support on complex projects
- Be able to effectively communicate with clients, regulators and staff
- Have the drive and commitment to succeed and to be a strong contributor to the growth and success of the company in Victoria and Australia
- Flexible hours are required depending on client and company needs
This is an exciting opportunity for a Lead Environmental Auditor. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Tim Marget at Fuse Recruitment on 03 9981 5900 OR hit the Apply button below NOW.